Wednesday 23 April 2014

Lost down a rabbit hole!

My apologies for being absent for quite a while, I have been busy with life and also have had some trouble with some personal things so havent had the inclination to write about anything for the whole world to see. But less of that and more of this:

How have I been doing?
I went back on CWP for 8 weeks and then started fainting quite regularly so on the doctors orders I had to stop CWP. I am now on Day 2 of a new LOW CARB diet which I am enjoying but also finding difficult to know what to eat sometimes. I have done this way of eating before and found it quite easy, I only stopped because I got pregnant with my daughter and you can't low-carb diet whilst pregnant. So I decided to give it another go, and no chance of me becoming pregnant this time ;) I have read this book and I am doing their version of low carb:

What about my weight?
Ive managed to keep losing weight and Im quite impressed with my progress actually! 

I promise to blog more often now that I have things to say, Im trying out new recipes again too so I will be sure to share them. Thanks for reading x


No comments:

Post a Comment