Monday 10 February 2014

Back to Cambridge!

Went to my Cambridge consultant today and I started again today, back on Cambridge now and happy about the switch. I had my new weigh in and I now weigh 20st 5 1/4lbs, so since I last went to her I have only put on 1 1/4lbs, so thats good. Really I have put a bit more than that on but that's ok, she would never know haha!

My goal is to stick to it 100% for 3 months and lose 4 stone. That will take me to 16st 5lbs so that would be brilliant. In an ideal world I would like to be in the 15st bracket but even if I dont get there I will be close. Im really looking forward to the results that I know I will get by sticking to Cambridge, so thats what I aim to do! I managed to stick to it properly last time so theres no reason why I wont be able to this time.

Not looking forward to the coldness, or the going to the loo every 5 seconds from all the water Im drinking! But its so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment