Tuesday 18 February 2014

Weigh In Day: Week 1 of 12

As I explained, I am now back on Cambridge Weight Plan and I have been following the SS (Sole source) plan for a week. So its my first week on Cambridge but 10th week as far as weigh ins with my consultant, and since I only put on 1.25lbs since I saw her last I decided to count this week as week 10, but its really week 1. Does that make sense? I hope so! Anyway, down to the nitty gritty of what I lost this week....
-16 & 1/4lbs!
Yep! In one week I managed to lose over 1 stone! 1 stone 2 1/4lbs in fact. I was amazed, as was my consultant but its a great personal achievement and shows what being on slimming world, then 3 days off any diet, then straight on CWP and sticking to it does for your body. I think going from CWP to SW was a mistake for my body, its so high carb based and CWP is so low in carbs I think eating v low carb for 10 weeks then 3 weeks of high carb really contributed to this first week loss. Or week 10, lol!

In total as my pic shows I've now lost 64 1/4lbs and its in only 10 weeks, so im really happy with that. Im really on target for my goal for 3 months, I wanted to lose 4stone in 12 weeks, and Im already 1/4 of the way there. I may even get 5 stone off, who knows. Im prepared for a much smaller loss this week since that loss I had was huge! But onwards and inwards I go, towards my goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment