Tuesday 4 February 2014

Going back to what I know...

Today was my weigh in day, it was week 3 (weigh in 4) and by this stage doing a conventional diet I would expect at least to be 6lbs down, -2lbs a week. Maybe more considering you can usually expect a big loss of 4 or more pounds off in your first week. So after sticking to the diet, not cheating and hoping for at least 2lbs off, I stepped on the scales and.... put 1 1/2lbs on! GRRRRR! I was so angry, tearful, upset, confused, hopeless, hateful, resentful... so many emotions from a little number on a scale, from putting on weight. I sat down and was almost in tears as she started the group discussion and giving out awards and congratulating people on their losses this week. My turn came and she says "She's lost a total of 3lbs! Give her a clap." I just shook my head and a tear ran down my cheek. 


So I have made a decision to go back to the "Cambridge Weight Plan" for 3 months, starting Monday. I lost 5 stone using Cambridge, and I have now put 1 stone back on, so, instead of messing around and trying to focus and get SW to work I am going to take my face my FAT head on and send it on its way, never to be seen again! I stuck to Cambridge 100%, never cheated, never went off plan and in 12 weeks I lost 5 stone. If I can do that again, stick to it properly again, I want to lose 3 stone in the next 12 weeks and that will take me to a loss of 100lbs. Alot of people don't believe that Cambridge is healthy but it has been around for a long time, it is medically supported for continuous steady weight loss and I have been signed off by my doctor to say I am fit to do it. I am 19 stone 11lbs, its not like I have only a few stones to lose, I still have 7st 11lbs to lose and instead of it taking me 2 years (or more) to get to a healthy weight I can get there sooner, and it will add months, maybe years to my life.
I hope I will still get your support as I change diets for the next 3 months, but I will still be blogging about other things than just Cambridge as I have done with this blog. I will be continuing with slimming world after my next 3 months on cambridge to get to my goal and become a gold member.
Here's to my next 12 weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment