Friday 14 February 2014

We are just a Couple of Losers!

Since its Valentine's Day today, I thought I would share a couple of photos of my husband and me:


The top one is from our wedding day, 3/3/12. It was such a romantic and magical day that I will never forget. I was really happy and didn't care that my dress was a size 26 and I weighed around 25 STONE! But I didn't care one bit, because I was marrying my best friend *awww* lol!

The second one is from today, 14/2/14. We have now lost 9 stone since our wedding day between us (and gained a beautiful daughter!) using a combination of different methods to help us both lose weight and I am continuing on using the Cambridge Weight Plan to lose more and hubby is eating healthily. We are much healthier now and I would say happier in ourselves, you can really see the difference!

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment