Wednesday 19 February 2014

So many diets, so little time....

I was just writing my about me page and I thought I would do a little list, just for myself really, of all the diets I have been on in my life. Lets see...
  • Cambridge Weight Plan
  • Slimming World
  • Weight Watchers
  • Cabbage Soup Diet
  • Slim Fast
  • Low Carb
  • Slim and Save
  • Water only (dangerous!)
  • Vegan
  • Calorie Counting
  • Healthy Eating
  • Tesco Diets Online
I think thats all of them, and that is ALOT of diets, and guess what they ALL got me to successfully lose weight, but I didn't keep it off, some were really unhealthy, some were really good for me but all in all unless my heart was in it to start with, or as soon as I went back to my unhealthy eating habits the weight piled back on, and usually more besides. I do wonder if I had never dieted, would I still be the size I was when I did my first ever diet? 

No comments:

Post a Comment