Thursday 23 January 2014

Cereal Synner!

I can't believe it! I made such a silly mistake with my syns yesterday. I had 2 Alpen bars for breakfast, a Healthy Extra B choice, and then I had an extra one after my tea for a snack. Now the Alpen Light Double Chocolate bars are only 2 and 1/2 syns so I thought I would just double check the syns for the "Fruit and Nut with Chocolate" bars later on and it would be too bad..... or so I thought. While I was looking at what other flavours the bars come in I couldn't find the fruit and nut ones anyway and thats when it hit me! It turns out my really tasty Alpen bars were NOT light bars, they were just normal non-light Alpen bars! NOOOO! So I had actually eaten 3 of these full fat alpen bars yesterday and that meant I had to syn them. They are 6 1/2 syns EACH!!!! So I had infact eaten 19 1/2 EXTRA SYNS!! I could have cried. I already had eaten 6 syns so I ended up having 26 1/2 syns yesterday! Not a good start to the week at all! Its sort of okay if you over eat on purpose but accidental binge eating Alpen Bars! Ha! I have to laugh about it, theres nothing I can do and it was a genuine mistake, so I drew a line under it and Im not going to try and scrape it back, its done so onwards and inwards for the rest of the week.

My husband has been doing SW with me the last week and a bit and because I need help with mobility he is going to join SW too so we can go as a family trip each week to weigh in and to the meeting. Its also great to have the positivity from him as he is a real inspiration and helps me so much in all areas of my life. I wont get too soppy but he really is a fantastic husband and father to our daughter. *sigh* ok, enough of that!!

In other news, between me and my 14 month old We've managed to damage my laptop and it keeps turning itself off at random and sometimes wont charge, luckily we are a 2 laptop household so I am using my hubby's laptop to write this. Hope to take it into the shop to have it looked at sometime next week, Im going to back it up onto my external hard drive later so I don't lose my hundreds (possibly thousands?) of pictures of my daughter from the last 14 months! That would be horrible so I must make sure I put backing them up to the top of my to do list. Also on that list is writing a shopping list from my menu plan and a bit of planning for this little blog of mine. Im thinking about getting a domain for this blog in the not too distant future.Something to think about anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment