Saturday 18 January 2014

Saturday Night Fakeaway!

Tonight we had our first 'FakeAway', which was syn-free kebab with salad and mint/yoghurt sauce. I found it here. It was basically a beef extra lean mince meatloaf with spices and when sliced thinly can actually pass for a real kebab. It was a little bit drier than a normal kebab but I put that down to the grease that is on real kebabs and this one was obviously much healthier than that. As always I did take a photo:


I added a bit of BBQ sauce for 1 syn for a little bit more moisture. It was really good and tasty. Really filling too even though there was no bread involved, I was going to get pitta bread but totally forgot but it really didnt need it as it was so filling.

My sister is also following SW and made me an 'egg custard' which was syn free too. I will get the recipe to share on here as it was really good, shes a good 'throw stuff together' type of cook and knows alot about SW so she will be a handy person to steal borrow recipes off in the future. Ooh she also made me a yummy hot chocolate today too with marshmallows, shes a great sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment