Friday 17 January 2014

Obsessed with Overnight Oats!


I am completely in love with overnight oats at the moment, they are so yum and very filling, a brilliant breakfast. There are several different ways to make them but I thought I would share how I do it. I use either a clip lid tupperware or a protein shaker to put mine in but a bowl with a lid or cling film will do.

Ingredients:
35g Porridge Oats (HExB)
1 muller light (any flavour)
Fruit of your choice.

Method:
Mix together the oats, yoghurt and about 1/3 of the fruit. Put it in your bowl/jar. Top with the rest of the fruit, cover and put in the fridge overnight.

That's all there is to it! You could try it warm the next day but I have mine straight from the fridge and love it. There are so many different combinations to try, my favourite so far has been Vanilla muller light and raspberries. If you try it please let me know and send your photos in and let me know your favourite combination!

2 comments: