Tuesday 21 January 2014

Slimming World Switch-a-roo Week!

Start Weight: 23st 11lbs
Start BMI: 49.2
Current Weight: 19st 8.5lbs
Current BMI: 40.5
Loss this week: -5 1/2lbs
Total Loss: 58 1/2lbs

First weigh in this morning at my new SW group and I've lost 5 1/2 lbs. Very happy with that with the amount of food I've eaten this week. I went to the later group this week which is a real 'Granny Group' but they love a good recipe and their slow cookers. They seem nice enough. I got a recipe for a 'chocolate cake in a mug' which I will try this week and share on here. 

Goal for this week:
  • Stick to plan and within my 10-20 syns a day (I get 5 extra syns as I'm over 17st).
  • Eat 1/3 super-free with each meal.
  • Lose 2lbs at WI.
Nothing too exciting from me today, tomorrow a new recipe for ham and hashbrown omelette! 

No comments:

Post a Comment